...But the Words Get in the Way

It's not always easy to express your feelings on Valentine's Day. Fortunately, these Wreckerators are here to help.

A-HAH!
This explains all those "Marry Christmas" cakes!

Happy Valentines + 'Day'

Yep, that's a first.


I'm continually amazed at how many Wreckerators botch the classic "Bee Mine" pun. It's not like it's that hard, guys: if there's a bee on it, write, "Bee Mine." If there's NOT a bee on it, write "Be Mine." That's it! And yet...



(Granted, you'd have a hard time convincing anyone those are bees.)


The fact that this was on clearance makes me oddly proud of the buying public.


Of course, no V-Day is complete until we explore some alternate spellings of "Valentine's":





Still, always remember this, my dear Wreckies: At the end of the day, what matters most to your S.O. is that you tried.

See?

(No, I don't think this vintage Wreck is professionally made, but it was just too cute not to share. I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't love to come home to this? Am I right, ladies?)


JuliAnn J., Linda R., Abby D., Shannon L., Vickie M., Maria P., Eunice S., & Carrie M., I tried to say "I love you"... but then I realized that was wildly inappropriate. So, uh, hey, good job!

- Related Wreckage: Valentine's Variety

0 comments:

Post a Comment